In this season of giving, Vogt Realty Group will be collecting clothing donations for the St. Francis House, Boston’s largest day shelter. Below is a list of their most needed items. We will be collecting these items at our West Roxbury office at 2085 Centre Street from Wednesday, November 15-Friday, December 15 between the hours of 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Donation Items for Men and Women
- Sturdy footwear: winter boots, walking shoes, sneakers
- Shirts: long and short sleeve
- Pants: jeans, slacks, sweats
- 3X and larger: long & short sleeve shirts, sweaters, and sweats
- Winter coats & jackets, sweaters & sweatshirts
- Winter hats and gloves
- NEW ONLY socks, underwear and undershirts (in original packaging)
Items to avoid -
• They do not accept donations of children’s items or most household goods.
• They do not accept used socks and underwear/undergarments
• They do not distribute items that are damaged or discolored. To ensure that our resources efficiently reach those in need, and to limit sorting time, please donate items in good condition that are only gently used.
- No Food