Southwest Florida really is a piece of Paradise………
There is a special relationship between the Greater Boston area and South West Florida. Not only has it been a vacation and retirement destination for many New Englanders, but is also the home to our Boston Red Sox Spring Training Camp. Whether looking to escape the winter cold or create an active healthy lifestyle, the Gulf Coast of Florida has it all. Read what the Boston Globe has to say on the connection between Bostonians and Florida.
Everywhere you go you will be amazed by the beauty that surrounds you, the friendliness of the residents, the spectacular sunsets, and the stress-free environment.
The “Funshine State”
Southwest Florida offers just about everything
• Recreation/Lifestyle. Notably some of the best beaches in the world, while the sun shines all year long. We can’t stop there. Fishing, Golfing, Tennis, hiking, kayaking, boating, and walking trails are some of the finest in the United States.
• Culture/Entertainment. Sports Arenas, Sports complexes, Casinos, Museums, National Parks, Conservancy, Zoo’s, Botanical Gardens, Shopping, shopping and more shopping
• Casual and Fine Dining. SW Florida has some of the finest restaurants representing cuisines from all over the world. No matter what your taste; fine dining, top chefs, or casual spots, you will find it here.
• No State Income Tax-enough said. And did we mention “No Snow”
• Stress Free Living. SW Florida has evolved into a popular—and well-populated—year round playground with abundant choices. Quality Healthcare, Respected Doctors, Low Cost of Living Affordable housing, Plenty of sunshine and Healthy clean air name a few.
If you think you are ready to make that move, put that winter behind you and pursue that “Florida Property” , you are in the right place.
We offer a personal knowledge of the Florida Market and have created relationships with “Best in Class” Florida Realtors. We would love the opportunity to work with you when ready to find that “dream” home and experience the “Florida Lifestyle”. For those of you who can spend your winters in Southwest Florida or make that permanent move, I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. Contact us today to begin your search.